Insurance Claim Management Process
1. Analyze Your Coverage
- Review the provisions and exclusions of your policy
- Explain how we analyzed your policy so you understand how it relates to your loss
- Assist you in understanding the requirements of your policy
- Help you maximize your financial recovery by developing a proactive personalized strategy to handle your claim
2. Help You Create an Emergency Fund
- Ask the insurance company for advance funds to establish an emergency fund account
- Organize and prepare a complete list of your additional living expenses and work with you and your insurance company to get reimbursed for them.
- Work with other professionals (accountants, engineers, consultants), to help you manage your finances with respect to the loss
- Help you find temporary accommodations for your family or business if your loss causes you to relocate
3. Prepare a Damage Estimate
- Provide a detailed review of all damage to your property, documenting damage to all areas
- Provide line item estimates, calculate quantities, unit cost, and total costs to cover your loss
- Prepare and submit all the above to the insurance company using industry-standard forms, thereby enhancing prompt and accurate response to your claim
4. Stand by You When Negotiating Your Settlement
- Attend all meetings with adjuster(s) so you can get back to your normal schedule
- Report details and action items of each meeting on a regular basis
- Communicate all settlement offers to you and recommend whether to accept them or negotiate further
- Avoid any potential insurance coverage dispute road blocks
- Manage any insurance claim problems or challenges
- Accept settlement offers only after your review and consent
5. Settle Your Claim Successfully
- Obtain all that is legally due to you from the insurance company
- Resolve claims as quickly as possible
- Help return you to your normal lifestyle or get you back to business as usual
Why do I need a public insurance adjuster?
After a catastrophe, there is nothing more important to your recovery than immediately seeking expert guidance in navigating your complicated insurance claim. For most home or business owners, preparing and executing a monumental loss claim is unfair and unfamiliar territory. Insurance coverage problems and coverage disputes leading to denied insurance claims happen every day and can happen to you if you don’t have a professional looking out for your best interests. That’s where BenchMark’s experts come in to give you peace of mind.
Just as you would not go to court without an attorney, or muddle through a complex tax issue without a CPA or accountant, it is just as critical to have licensed industry experts handle your insurance claim, as this is the one point in your life that you, your family or business are MOST vulnerable. If you or a loved one needed surgery or medical care, would you try to handle it yourself? No. You would hope to have the most experienced, dedicated, and trustworthy surgical team behind you and your family every step of the way.
BenchMark understands the intensity of post-catastrophe loss and urgency. We will guide you, inform you, fight for you though any coverage disputes, and accept nothing less than a successful claim settlement and a safe, happy return to normalcy for you and your family.
How is BenchMark compensated?
- Your insurance claim could be the largest financial event of your year or your life, treat it as such.
- Our fee is typically based on a small percentage of your claim.
- Our results are usually offset by the significant larger settlement that our team of experts achieve
- After a disaster your have enough to handle; we take the fear, anxiety, time consumption and complication off your shoulders
What will BenchMark do for you?
Your insurance policy is a contract that requires you to take the responsibility to prove the damages of your claim in order to collect on the loss you’ve suffered. The insurance company will deploy adjusters, engineers, and supervisors that all represent their own business interests.