Do you have an insurance claim problem?
Most people are able to manage their day-to-day lives, but sometimes life comes at you unannounced. When it does, we are here to help. BenchMark Public Adjusting Group provides insurance claims representation to individuals and businesses to ensure you receive the full amount of money you are entitled to from insurance companies. We, as public adjusters, are advocates for you and your insured property investments. Our team of experts are ready to help you through any insurance claim problems, coverage disputes, personal or business related policy disputes.
Public adjusting services have existed and have been governed for more than a century by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). Created in 1871 by state insurance regulators, the NAIC is the U.S. standard-setting and regulatory support organization created and governed by the chief insurance regulators from the 50 states, the District of Columbia and five U.S. territories.
Public adjusters assist insurance policyholders during the entire claims process. They are experts on property loss who manage every detail of policyholders’ claims to expedite fair and equitable settlements. Preparing, filing and adjusting insurance claims on behalf of their clients, public adjusters work for insured’s, not insurance companies.
How Our Public Insurance Adjusters Represent Your Interests (The Policyholder)
A staff Adjuster or independent Adjuster assigned by your insurance company will inspect your loss and determine its value from their perspective. These adjusters do this for their insurance companies every day. A BenchMark Loss Consultant will level the playing field by implementing its advocacy and settlement experience into the adjustment process exclusively on your behalf helping you avoid problematic coverage disputes. The fact is, you will most likely have a significant disadvantage without your own Loss Consultant and people regularly lose out on disputed insurance claims and policies as a result.
Prior to settlements being reached, BenchMark will assess, forensically document, and prepare final claims documents to assure extreme detail and accuracy. BenchMark Loss Consultants have over 110 years of combined insurance claims settlement experience under one roof. Our team consists of residential and commercial building estimators, contents and business property adjusters, certified public accountants, and former insurance company adjusters and underwriters. A team put together explicitly to help you maximize your insurance claim.
Having BenchMark advocate on your behalf…
- Allows you to get your family and life back to normal
- Allows you to get back to work and or school
- We handle every aspect and element of your claim including preparation, attend all meetings, and settle your claim
- Claims maximization will be achieved with our expert team behind you every step of the way.
Our business insurance adjusters will not only organize and coordinate your loss approach, they will also uncover issues and opportunities you may not have known existed. These options are crucial in making the best decisions for your family and or business and helping you wade through any potential insurance claim problems or coverage disputes.
Select Your Loss Consultant
BenchMark will provide immediate one on one consultation on site to assess how we can help you. There is no cost to our post loss meeting and no obligation. Included in this post loss assessment are:
- Policy review
- Property damage inspection and assessment
- Immediate post loss recommendations
- How we can help
Your loss will most likely be the most significant financial event of your year, or even your life. Treat it as such and put our experts on your team to assure a superior claims settlement process. Don’t take on insurance policy claims on your own. Having proper insurance claims representation is will allow you to have the peace of mind you need in a time of crisis.
Why choose BenchMark?
BenchMark employs a team of insurance industry experts with over 110 years of claims management, adjustment and settlement experience under their belt. This is something we are extremely proud of and it makes us one of the leaders in our profession. BenchMark has handled hundreds of major catastrophic losses locally and globally, helping scores of clients avoid coverage disputes in their insurance claims. The firm is led by Judith Vickers SPPA, CEO, who is passionately determined to fight for every aspect of your recovery and assure maximized claim settlements. Insurance companies are big businesses after all, and are fighting to minimize their losses. That’s why they hire their own experts to dispute insurance claims on multiple levels to reduce payouts for their own customers in crisis, just like you.
At BenchMark, we have assembled a team of experts to understand, navigate, and drive the insurance claims process to completion in YOUR favor.
With our passion, dedication to detail and unparalleled expertise, BenchMark is ready to provide the insurance claim management and stewardship necessary to steer you, your family and your business back to safety and security.
BenchMark represents your interests.
We will forensically construct your claim in the following ways:
- Review your insurance policies to prepare the best approach for presenting your claim and assure all areas of coverage are utilized to your advantage for maximized recovery
- Document and prove each detail of your loss including dwelling value, personal/business property value, additional living expenses/loss of use, business interruption/ extra expenses
- Ensure that you are in compliance with your policy’s post-loss provisions such as property mitigation, security and required time limitations
- Attend all meetings and inspections to negotiate directly on your behalf with the insurance company
- Present a full claim package to your insurance company
- Provide you with continuous claim progress and status updates
- Successfully settle your insurance claim in the shortest time possible and collect the maximum coverage amount for you, while allowing you to continue your daily life